Australian Mail Order Brides: Statistics, Cost & Legality
In 2019, more than 400 Australian women got married to American men. This makes Australia one of the most popular mail order brides countries in the world and the most popular mail order brides country in the region. Women from this country are that popular for a reason—they are extremely hot, open-minded, and easy-going.
Here, we’ll tell you everything you should know before you start dating a beautiful Australian woman—we’ll talk about the cost of online and offline dating, the character traits of Australian women, and how not to get scammed on a dating website.
|❤️ Success Rate||72%|
|🇦🇺 Popular Australian cities with brides||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide|
|💰 Average cost of Australian bride||$3,110 – $6,335|
|⌛ Average age of Australian bride||30 y.o.|
|💔 Divorce rate||~28%|
3 Best Australian mail order brides & Dating websites in 2022
Australian wives: statistics you didn’t know about Australian women
- The fertility rate is only 1.6 (children per 1 woman) in Australia. There is a long-term decline in fertility among Australian women, which is not surprising because that’s what we see in basically all developed countries now. The highest fertility rate is in the Northern Territory and in Tasmania, while in Victoria, for example, it’s only 1.43 children per woman.
- It’s also interesting that Australian women do not want to become mothers too early. The average age of Australian first-time mothers is 29.6 years old, and it’s only rising.
- The same is about getting married. The median age of first-time marriages for Australian wives is 29.2 years old. It’s easy to explain this indicator—today, Australian girls want to build a career before getting married. In this regard, Australian brides are pretty similar to American women and ladies from some European countries.
- Australian women are very hard-working. The female participation rate in the labor force is higher than 61% in this country, much higher than in the United States and most Western European countries.
- Australian marriages are generally more stable than American ones—the divorce rate in this country is only 1.9 per 1,000 population (in the United States, for example, it’s 2.5 per 1,000 people).
🇦🇺 Find Australian single women online
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Success stories from Australia
Oliver and Amelia
Oliver met his Australian bride from Melbourne on the dating site—he heard about the beauty of Australian brides and decided to make sure if the stereotypes were true. Amelia, a 20-year old student, didn’t disappoint him.
“She isn’t just beautiful, she’s approachable and really easy to talk to so our first date was not awkward at all,” Oliver says. They chatted for 5 months until their first date—their relationship didn’t move too fast, so Oliver decided to propose to her only after 1 year and 4 dates in Australia.
Liam and Grace
Liam never knew he was going to find the love of his life when he signed up on the dating website. He was planning a business trip to Canberra, so it was a good idea to find a hot girl to have some fun with.
Grace looked like a perfect match—this extremely beautiful, fun, and open-minded 26-year-old lady wanted the same type of relationship he wanted.
However, it turned out this Australian woman became the love of his life—the next Liam trips to Canberra were not related to business. They met 3 more times, and in 5 months, they got married in Australia.
How much does it cost to buy a bride from Australia?
It’s not about “buying” an Australian mail order bride, obviously—you can’t pay to get a partner from Australia or other countries. It’s about dating an Australian woman, not about “buying” an Australian wife—but you’ll still have to pay for some things like the site subscription and a trip to Australia. Let’s be more detailed.
It’s always about online dating when it comes to Australians—it’s much easier and cheaper to meet Australian brides on niche sites than to do it somewhere in Melbourne or in Sydney. The absolute majority of such services are not free to use, though—you’ll have to pay around $150 per month to use them.
Technically, it’s possible to find a free service with women from Australia, but these websites are not safe at all. They don’t have professional customer support, and they do not protect you from fake profiles and scammers. In turn, the best-paid websites likehave an ID verification so you can be sure you’re chatting with real Australian women there.
Sooner or later, you’ll need to meet your potential Australian wife in person. We believe a 2-week trip to Australia will be enough to have at least 2-3 dates with several women—here’s how much you’ll need to pay for 2 weeks in this country.
- The tickets from US to Australia—$700-$900
- Hotel room—$850-$1,700 for 2 weeks
- Local transportation—$360 for 2 weeks
- Intercity transportation—$50-$100 per day
- Food—$450 for 2 weeks
- Entertainment—$750 for 2 weeks
If you’re interested in bringing a girl from Australia to the US, it’s possible, too. Most Americans who marry Australian women get their wives to the US on a K-1 visa—the K-1 visa fee is $800, but the total cost of the visa with the Adjustment of Status form (the form required for a green card) is around $2,025.
Is it legal to buy Australian bride?
American men can date Australian girls for marriage and bring them to the US legally. Your Australian bride can enter the country on either a K-1 or a CR-1 visa—there are slight differences between them, so it’s up to you which one to choose.
Australian wives scams
Before you start searching for an Australia girl for marriage, you need to know more about Australian mail order brides scams. Unfortunately, this country is not an exception when it comes to brides/romance scam—the scammers often imitate real Australia brides and try to steal money from American men on dating sites.
Here are the top 3 Australian brides scams you should be aware of.
- The first type of scam is when a scammer asks an American man to send them money. The scammers may come up with different stories—some of them say they need money to pay their medical bills, some say they need money to pay for a visa, and others say their laptop or smartphone is dead, so they need a new one immediately, etc. When a man sends money, the scammer deletes a profile. And that’s all.
- The second type of scam is when a scammer wants to get the financial information of a man. Here’s how it works: you’re chatting with “Australian women,” share your credit card number, and then the scammer steals the money from your credit card. That’s how social engineering works, so we highly recommend you be extremely careful when it comes to your credit cards, bank accounts, and PayPal wallets.
- The third type of scam is called “fake dating/marriage sites with Australian brides”. These sites might look real, but their only goal is to make you pay for a premium subscription or credits. There are no real Australian brides on these sites, only fake profiles created by the site’s team. You’ll never meet real Australians on such platforms.
So, how not to get scammed when dating Australians online?
- First of all, choose only trusted services like . Such Australian brides websites have an ID verification option so that you can be sure you’re chatting with real people on these platforms.
- Second, never send money to the “brides” you meet online. It’s strictly recommended to not send money to people you never met in person because in most cases, it’s not real women but scammers.
- And third, always google the pictures of the women you’re chatting with. It’s the fastest and the easiest way to spot a scammer.
As you see, it’s not that difficult. Just follow these simple rules and find a trusted dating site with Australian women—that’s how you’ll minimize the risks of getting scammed.
🇦🇺 Meet Australian girls for marriage online
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Tips for men: How to impress an Australian mail order bride?
Australian women are just great—and one of the main reasons why it’s so easy for American men to date them is that they are pretty similar to American women regarding their views, culture, and dating etiquette.
However, dating Australian brides is still a bit different than dating women from the United States—although these women speak English and have similar views, they are still different. Here are the 4 tips and facts that will help you impress a potential Australian mail order wife and understand their dating culture better.
- Be confident and positive. Australian women are not shy or passive at all, they are pretty talkative and approachable even when we’re talking about the very first dates with them. Obviously, your chances of attracting them on a date are not that high if you feel shy. You don’t have to go to a fancy restaurant.
- The dates are usually quite informal there, so even getting a coffee or drinking beer in a pub together might be considered a nice date (just be careful when drinking with Australians because some stereotypes about them are 100% true).
- However, this doesn’t mean that “classic” romantic dates don’t work in Australia. Going to the beach or for a coastal walk, visiting a museum, or going to the cinema—all these date ideas are totally ok when it comes to Australian women.
- You are not expected to pay for the date in Australia like in some other regions (Europe, Asia, etc). However, you still should offer to pay—if your date wants to contribute, it’s great, but you still need to show her you’re a gentleman.
Some believe Australia is the best country to marry a woman. We won’t argue with that—what we can say safely is that dating an Australia bride is certainly a good idea. The main advantage of Australian women is their beauty, but it’s not only about their appearance—women from this country are also very interesting to talk to. They are fun, loyal, and very intelligent. The good news is that you don’t have to search for a good Australian mail order brides site and waste your time reading the reviews. Just choose any site on this page, create a profile, and start chatting with thousands of real Australian brides today!
Most Australian wives who choose Western men to be their partners for life are drawn to Western types of guys physically, but they also like their ambitions, strive to care about the family, and generally have similar values in life.
There are no statistics on how many Australian mail-order bride marriages end in divorce, but on average, the divorce rate in marriages with foreign brides is around 20%, which is 50% less than the US average.
Dating Australian mail order wives is worth it if you are looking for someone with a similar mentality and you don’t want to have a language barrier. Beautiful Australian girls are very laid-back, fun, and accepting, if that’s your type, it’s definitely worth it.