CharmDate Site Review 2023
|👤 Visitors||Around 825K monthly|
|♀ / ♂||75% women, 25% men|
|👍 Good For||Dating Slavic brides|
|Not For||Hookups, NSA dating|
|⌛ Age Distribution||26-39|
|📱 Mobile Friendly||Yes|
|🆓 Can you try CharmDate for free||Registration is free via the CharmDate website or app|
Using standard membership is free
Advanced features and services require credits
|🕒 Average sign-up time||5-7 min|
Most dating sites in 2023 look relatively the same—quick sign-up, a few dating site questions, and you are good to go, ready to scroll through the profiles of smiling profiles of men and women. But with the dating apps mania that has been booming over the last 10 years, it’s hard to know if the site is legit or not.
The online dating site in question today is Charm Date. We’ve found many controversial things about its dating services and that inspired us for this in-depth CharmDate review.
Overall CharmDate.com Rating
|Ease of Use||4.1/5|
CharmDate dating site in 1 minute
- Charm Date is a regional dating website that has many beautiful women from the Eastern European region
- The online dating platform will work best for people who are open to cross-cultural relationships and online communication, and those who are interested in finding a partner for a long-term relationship
- 95% of the female profiles are filled and have 5+ photos
- Convenient search with 10+ filters, including location search
- Multiple communication ways of Charm Date include texting, audio and video chat, and more
- Advanced online dating services require credits, that start from $3.99 for 2 credits in the promo deal for new members
- CharmDate dating app is free to download both for iOS and Android
- Robust customer support team working 24/7
Find real girls from CharmDate
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Who the members are?
|Visits||Around 825K monthly|
|Most visited by||The US, Canada, the UK|
|Average age of female and male users||Female — 23-34, male — 35-46|
|Female members are from||Eastern Europe|
CharmDate.com is one of the dating platforms that runs on credits. Credits, aka virtual currency, allow users to access premium services and features. Currently, there are 3 main credit packs available on Charm Date:
|💳 2 credits ($3.99 for 1st purchase)||$15.99|
|💳 16 credits||$96|
|💳 100 credits||$399|
During our CharmDate review, we tested how long a free user can go on the platform. And here we gathered all the free services a member can use to date online:
- Signing up and creating a profile
- Using the Charm Date app
- Making updates and uploading new photos
- Browsing other members’ profiles and watching all public photos
- Using a search tool with filters
- Approaching members via the Say Hi feature
- Creating a list of favorites
- Contacting CharmDate customer service 24/7
We were pleasantly surprised by the number of free services, yet, a standard CharmDate account is not enough to start a full-on long-distance relationship with a user on the site.
But the free version allows you to find potential candidates and show them that you are interested in communication, and see if they are mutually interested.
By buying a premium membership on Charm Date, users get access to:
- Mail (regular and admirer)
- Live Chat with emojis, stickers, etc.
- Photo exchange in chat
- Video exchange in chat
- Voice messages
- Call Service
- Virtual gifts
- Gifts and Flowers delivery
Compared to different sites that we reviewed earlier, CharmDate provides a good variety of communication services and unique features that can easily spice up romantic online communication.
Signing up at CharmDate online dating site
- Free sign-up globally
- Registration process takes less than 10 min
- Registration Match Q&A for improved matches
- CharmDate sign-in on multiple devices
After we gathered questions that people commonly ask, we started our CharmDate review by signing up. To test all the advanced services, we created a male account. The whole process was quite standard and didn’t take long.
Also, we downloaded an iOS app. The process of registration remained the same and the CharmDate application was fast and user-friendly.
Overall, we think that the signing up process on the website is smooth and quick, so both newbies to online dating and more experience daters can become members without any difficulties. In case of any troubles with the site’s services, there is round-the-clock member support, but the team members take their time answering and don’t provide immediate help.
Avoid fake profiles and bots
One of the common questions to other CharmDate reviews we analyzed before we started, was whether women’s profiles were real. During our CharmDate review, we haven’t noticed any red flags of fakes and haven’t chatted with not a real woman (or at least we have no suspicions).
However, no website can guarantee to be 100% fake-free. Even with profile verification that CharmDate also has, skillful scammers find ways to benefit from people looking for love.
That’s why we share a few short tips on how to avoid fakes and bots:
- Check in the profile is verified
- Google search photos used in profile (reversed version too)
- When chatting see if the person’s story adds up
- Try to use video communication to see the user in real life
Following these easy tips can help you have a positive experience and don’t fall victim to the CharmDate scam.
Making contact on CharmDate
During our research of Charm Date, we found that there is more feedback from women. That’s pushed us to create a male profile. So, let’s look at communication on the site from a western man’s point of view.
- Mail — there are actually 2 types of mail: admirer and traditional. Regular mail costs 1 credit for each read and send, and admirer mail is free to read. This communication way will work best for people who prefer to express all their feelings and thoughts in detail.
- Live Chat — standard chat that is a leader in usage. It costs 0.5 credits per five minutes. But you need to be ready to pay extra for chat features:
- Emojis, stickers, etc — from 0.1 credits
- Photo exchange in chat — 1.5 credits for each photo sent or viewed
- Video exchange — 2.5 credits for each video viewed
- Voice messages — around 0.3 credits
- CamShare — one-way video chat with Russian and Ukrainian women that costs 0.6 credits per minute
- Call Services — service that allows talking with attractive women for 1 credit per minute
- Gifts and Flowers — read delivery of surprises or birthday gifts. Prices differ depending on the item. The average cost is around $150
Testing communication ways for 2 weeks, we enjoyed the variety and choices we had. Most women we’ve contacted on CharmDate were active and open to communication with other members.
It was pleasant to approach women from Russia and Ukraine, and to our surprise language barrier wasn’t a thing. Even women from an older age group (40+) had a decent level of English.
Overall, communication services are varied and easy to use. The only downside is that the majority of them are paid, and free communication ways are very limited and not enough for a full conversation.
CharmDate’s profiles: Details and examples
- Free profile updates
- 3 types of verification
- Match Q&A
What we have seen on other sites, many of them have only a few standard fields, and the majority of users skip them. But, its no a CharmDate thing. The majority of members, both male and female, have filled profiles, as CharmDate offers a variety of personalization features to attract more compatible members.
A user can add such information to the profile as:
- Basic info (Member ID, join date, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, country/region, and relationship status)
- Personal Information (Height, weight, smoking and drink habits, education, profession, spoken languages, children, current income, zodiac sign, city, dating preferences, hobbies, and interests)
- Personal Description. That is a bio of the member and the description of a person a user likes to meet. This bio can consist of up to 2,000 characters. Note that profile info is strictly moderated.
CharmDate profile is like a business card, and almost every visitor to the personal page will read it thoroughly. So, it’s important to know how to feel it right.
Here are a few tips on that:
- Don’t skip fields when filling in information
- Be honest, or otherwise, a person you chat with will be disappointed in the future with the real state of things
- Add 5-7 high-quality photos (and at least 1 full body pic)
- Communicate your dating intentions and any preferences you have to attract the right kind of singles on the site
Male and female users of the platform have equal opportunities for customization and can use their profiles to the fullest.
To help you get a full image of how profiles look on the site, we reviewed random male and female profiles. Read on and get a few tips on common mistakes and good steps online daters make filling in their dating site account.
The majority of men add less information than women and also add fewer photos. When girls on CharmDate add 5-7 shots, men add 1-3. Try to add a good variety of photos, engage headline, and fill the profile at around 95%.
Don’t skip adding more appearance information on the site. Giving more info on appearance is very important as photos can be misleading, and for some users, height can be a deal-breaker, which is hard to understand with solo pics.
Another example we want to talk about is a female profile of a girl from Ukraine. She has really nicely picked photos that showcase her beauty and all the main information filled that allows visitors to get to know her, without even starting a conversation.
Viola’s profile can be an example of an almost perfect dating page, as the lady communicates her dating goals and tells more about herself. But the only thing she missed out is filling in Match Q&A that would help interested user to check their compatibility.
You can visit this woman on the site here. But note that you’ll be able to see Viola’s profile only after registration.
Editor’s conclusion: CharmDate or other dating sites?
Is CharmDate real? After reviewing this platform I can say that the site is actually real, works properly, and is a good dating site to consider if you are into Eastern European women or prefer to date western men as a Slavic girl.
The platform has an active community, various high-quality communication services, and detailed member profiles. But it would benefit from having more free communication ways.
Video: CharmDate Review
Yes. The CharmDate site is available for male and female users worldwide. But the majority of the female members on the platform are from Eastern Europe.
Partly yes. You can register and use standard membership for free, which allows you to find many potential matches. But to start a real long-distance relationship you need to have credits on the site.
No. Registration on the site doesn’t require a phone number. However, there is a phone verification option available, for users who want to have additional verification marks and look more trustworthy to others.
Only registered members can view your pictures on CharmDate. Members’ profiles are not available for non-members and don’t appear on Google Search results.