AmourFeel Site Review 2023
|👤 Members||Around 1 million|
|♀ / ♂||45/55%|
|👍 Good For||Men interested in starting a relationship with Slavic women|
|👎 Not For||Singles looking for a completely free international dating site|
|⌛ Age Distribution||25-55 y.o.|
|📱 Mobile Friendly||Yes|
|🆓 Can you try AmourFeel for free||– Free registration|
– Complimentary credits to test premium features
– Free streams
– Messaging is a premium feature
|🕒 Average sign-up time||5-10 minutes|
Amour Feel is a rare Slavic dating site that really has some special services to offer to a user, but is it enough to join it? It wasn’t for us, so we decided to test the platform, and describe all pros and cons of this online dating platform in this AmourFeel review.
Overall AmourFeel.com Rating
|Ease of Use||4/5|
Amour Feel in 1 minute
- Lots of profiles of Slavic single women, most are validated
- Many free features, including streams (donations are optional)
- No monthly payments, buying credits is up to a user
- Mobile-optimized website, but no AmourFeel app
- Support department works 24/7
- One of the dating sites with special services like gift delivery
- Members can stop paying for sending messages at a certain stage
Find real girls from AmourFeel
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Who is really registered on this international dating site?
|Most visited by||USA, Canada, Great Britain, Ukraine, Russia|
|The average age of female and male users||25 years old for women, 45 years old for men|
|Female members are from||Ukraine, Belarus, Russia|
AmourFeel success stories
Jack and Svetlana
Jack is a 44-year–old rocket engineer from Glendale, and although online dating is not rocket science, the latter was easier for him to master. His friends told him about AmourFeel, and once he tried this dating site, he didn’t regret it.
He met Svetlana in 2020—she was a school teacher from Lviv, Ukraine—and it was a perfect match for both of them. Jack visited Ukraine twice in 2021, and during their second meeting, he proposed to her.
Svetlana said “yes,” of course—despite the fact he is 16 years older than her (which was quite a surprise for her parents), their family life seems as happy as possible.
They live in Glendale now—Svetlana got her K-1 visa in 2021, so now, she is a US permanent resident.
Mike and Ioana
Mike is 35, he is from Seattle—and he is a certified psychologist. Ioana, a 19-year–old student from Bucharest (Romania), is majoring in psychology, so they found a lot of common subjects to talk about right from the first message.
They met online, of course—and they were ok with a long-distance relationship for more than a year until Mike asked her out in 2021.
Now, in 2022, after 2 meetings and 1 breakup (well, it happens), they continue chatting online—and it looks like they are not going to stop.
Advantages & disadvantages of the service
- Very convenient live chat and messaging service
- Advanced search filters are available to all users for free
- Nice interface—perfect for beginners
- The mobile version of the website works perfectly fast
- Verified profiles—you can be sure that most women have verified their identity
- Very fast registration—if you skip the questionnaire, you’ll only spend 1 minute signing up
- Translation service—a perfect service that helps chat with women who doesn’t speak English
- No mobile app (although the mobile version of the app is just perfect)
- No video chat (but you can send and receive videos to/from other members)
Latest user experiences
How much does being a member of AmourFeel cost?
So, does a user have to pay for online communication on the AmourFeel dating site? Yes, though every adult user can sign up for free and view profiles without any fees and limitations, messaging, as well as mails and some other special services cost money or, to be exact, credits.
You can buy as many credits as you want and spend them the way you want. The costs are as follows:
|$9.99||💳 20 credits (new members get a 7-dollar discount and pay only $2,99)|
|$19.99||💳 50 credits|
|$44.99||💳 125 credits|
|$69.99||💳 250 credits|
|$149.99||💳 750 credits|
The good news is you don’t have to spend money right after you join the dating sites to send messages. The company grants 20 complimentary credits that can be spent on any premium services, for example, on conversations in live chat or Mails (longer letters, up to 3000 characters).
- Viewing profiles and public pictures (private become available only after you start a conversation with this member)
- Search—advanced, basic, and the People feature (swiping feature that lets you discover random matches in a fun way)
- Sending winks
- Viewing posts on the Newsfeed and following members
- You can watch streams and send messages in a public chat for free, but donations, as well as communication with a streamer in a private chat, costs money
- Watching profile videos is a premium feature
- Members who want to interact in live chat or send Mails need to spend credits, too
- Gift delivery, as well as items themselves, of course, aren’t free
- Real meeting and contact requests. Members can request contact details only after spending 3k credits on interaction with a particular member, so this is not a free service (however, that’s how you can stop paying). Real meeting requests also cost credits.
Signing up at Amour Feel
- Registration takes only 5-7 minutes, no mobile phone verification is required.
- There’s a questionnaire with about 10 questions about a member, their relationship goals, and the perfect match they are looking for.
- Most questions can be skipped.
- Adding a profile photo is optional.
Is AmourFeel legit? Evaluation of the quality of profiles and the registration process is one of the things that can help find the right answer to this question. All a user needs to do to sign up for AmourFeel is to visit site, find the registration form, and provide some basic information—indicate gender, select date of birth, enter a username and an email address. Yes, it’s that simple, however, after one clicks “confirm”, they will be redirected to the questionnaire, and providing answers will take a bit more time.
As we’ve already noted, all the questions can be divided into a few main categories: questions about a member—his marital status, interests, relationship goals, and the questions about their perfect match they’d like to meet.
Providing answers is optional—you can skip some or even all questions, add or not add a profile photo (by the way, after the registration is complete, members can add more photos and make them private or public).
Most female members have that Validated badges, so it’s hard to find any fake profiles. Men don’t have to verify their accounts, and that’s explained by the fact that they are the ones who pay for online communication on the site. Creating a fake male account just doesn’t make much sense.
How to avoid fake profiles and bots
Still, though most profiles on this dating website are validated, you just can’t be too careful when it comes to online dating, so here are the tips that can help one have a safe online dating experience:
- Contact women with profile pictures online, preferably the ones with at least 5+ photos and ideally, with profile videos
- Don’t focus on the looks only, pay attention to what a lady says. Does she should like a real person, doesn’t she repeat the information? Are there any repeating questions from her? If yes, that’s a red sign.
- Use Google search by image to make sure you’re not talking to a catfish.
Making contact on Amour Feel
- Free search and the People feature allows finding best matches
- Members can send free winks to notify another user that they’re interested
- Likes are free
- Streams with public chats are available
- Members can add media files in live chat and Mails
So, how can members interact on the AmourFeel website? There are 2 types of search to find perfect matches based on the personal details they provide when signing up on the site and the People feature that allows finding random hot matches.
Members don’t have to pay for any contacts—if someone seems attractive to you, you can like a profile or send a wink. Conversations in live chat, as well as Mails (longer letters up to 3,000 characters), cost credits.
However, members can watch streams and talk with other users as well as streaming members for free in public chat.
All paying users can send media files to each other, and even send gifts to another country—the cost of delivery is included in the price of the item on the Amour Feel online gift store.
AmourFeel profiles: Personalization and specialties
- Not all information you provide when signing up will be displayed in your profile
- The Story section is what actually makes profiles stand out
- You can add private photos that can be viewed only by members who have already started a conversation with you
- Members can change the information in their profiles at any time
The best thing is that Amour Feel provides members with all they need to attract as many girls or man as possible by creating an attractive profile.
There is the Bio section with some basic details, the About section where you can specify your interests and traits, the Looking For section with the information about your dating preferences, and finally, the Story section where you can write anything that seems important to you and can tell others what kind of person you are and what exactly you are looking for on the site.
Here are some extra tips that can help you create a better profile and get more attention from Amour Feel members:
- Add at least 3-5 photos, and choose the best ones—blurred, low-quality selfies just don’t work.
- Don’t be afraid to write long self-descriptions and think of what you want to say to others carefully—all the profiles look more or less similar due to simal basic information, while the Story section can really make you stand out on the site.
- Choose the hashtags and add all your interests, try to remember all your favorite movies—give others the hints they may need to understand if they have much in common with you.
There are pretty many AmourFeel reviews on the web, but not all of them contain any information on profiles, so we decided to pay more attention to this, undoubtedly important aspect. As we’ve noted before, most women have pretty detailed profiles—we viewed dozens of them, and nearly all look like these:
Guys who do want to find someone on AmourFeel.com, whether for casual or for serious relationships also try to make their profiles work as well as possible, so most accounts are pretty detailed.
Here’s what regular male profiles on the site look like:
The final thought of our AmourFeel Review
So, is AmourFeel legitimate? Generally speaking, yes, it is, but it’s crucially important to consider the niche and specialties of the platform to make sure it’ll work for you personally. Everyone who decides to visit the site and join the community will get free unlimited access to profiles of ladies from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, and other countries of Eastern Europe. Moreover, members get AmourFeel free credits, can watch streams, reach the customer support team, and use different communication tools.
Alternative dating sites in other regions
|1||UkraineBrides4You||Eastern Europe||Read review|
|3||La-Date||Latin America||Read review|
Just fill out a registration form that you can find on the main page and that would be enough to start your journey into the world of online dating with singles from Ukraine, or any country in Eastern Europe.
There are a few options available. First, you can manually browse all the profiles of Russian singles, or any Slavic. Second, you can use searching filters. Third, you can use matchmaking that is called ‘Faces’.
It is realized in the form of live chatting and emails. All you have to do is find a date you wish to chat with, have a few credits on your account, and know what to say!
You can do a lot. First, registration is free. Then, you can browse through profiles without paying. You can add girls to your favorites free of charge as well. Searching and matchmaking are also free.
I was sure it’s a scam because I didn’t believe that it’s even possible for 100% of the girls to be THAT hot. But then I met some of them and well. It’s not a scam, it’s Eastern Europe. These girls are just wow. Cheers, Amourfeel, you made my business trips to Ukraine and Poland much brighter, if you know what I mean.
Yeah it’s not like Tinder or Badoo it’s like more for those who want something serious. Or it’s just how it worked out for me, I don’t know. It’s like 90% of the girls I met here were like really marriage-minded and serious, but I also met several Polish babes who were open to one-night stands. I met 2 of them later in Warsaw and they were exactly like their profile pics, thank God.