RoseBrides Site Review 2024
|👤 Monthly visits
|♀ / ♂
|👍 Good For
Meeting a Slavic mail-order bride
Meeting Latin brides
Old-school online dating
|👎 Not For
Free online dating
|⌛ Age Distribution
|📱 Mobile Friendly
|🆓 Can you try RoseBrides for free?
|You can set up an account without paying
You can see profiles before an account upgrade
You can’t have conversations with others for free
|🕒 Average sign-up time
Though RoseBrides is mostly promoted as a website to meet Ukrainian and Russian women, it can connect you with ladies from all over the world.
That’s an interesting concept, but we decided to join the online dating community to see whether this scheme actually works, and you can see the results in this RoseBrides review.
Overall RoseBrides.com rating
|Ease of Use
Rose Brides in 1 minute
- One of the oldest dating sites for meeting mail order brides
- A pretty popular platform with over 700K monthly visits
- Everyone can join the community for free in just around 10 minutes
- Only basic communication features are available
- Members can access profiles without paying
- Profiles aren’t too detailed, only 2-3 photos are shared by most users
- The website hasn’t been updated for a long time, the design is old-fashioned
- No Rose Brides app, but the dating website is mobile-friendly
Rose Brides isn’t a free dating site—it’s rather a freemium platform. Considering that a member can’t communicate with others without upgrading to premium, spending money on the website is rather mandatory than optional.
How much does RoseBrides cost?
Currently, the prices are as follows:
|$49 per month
|$30 per month
|$25 per month
So, Rose Brides is a mid-range mail-order bride service. But what exactly can a free member do, and what do they get after they upgrade and become a premium user?
We’ve got this covered, tested the website as both free and paying users, and divided all the features into two main categories.
A user who’s just set up an account on the website can do the following:
- Add and edit information and photos at any time
- Use search filters
- View profiles and photos
- Send Hello messages (the feature is buggy and doesn’t work every time you’re trying to use it)
- See suggested matches
- Hotlist users
- See who viewed and hotlisted you
- Rank member profiles
Basically, non-paying members can use search, view profiles, and understand how the system works, but having actual conversations is not possible until you upgrade your account.
Once a member gets one of the premium membership plans, they unlock the following features:
- Unlimited messaging
- Sharing contact details in messages
- Hiding profile from search results
As you can see, on this dating website, there are not so many paid features available. There’s no video chat, media file exchange, Mail service, virtual or real gift delivery, etc.
Still, we appreciate that once you pay for a premium membership, you don’t have to worry about your spending as messaging becomes unlimited.
Who are the members?
|Most visited by
|Average age of female and male users
|25 for women and 40 for men
|Female members are from
|Venezuela, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine
Signing up for RoseBrides
- Everyone can set up an account on the dating site for free
- Registration may take up to 15 minutes
- Uploading a profile photo is optional
- You can’t join without verifying your email address
The registration process on this dating site is pretty standard—a new user should click Sign Up and follow the instructions.
The first thing you see is the registration form with the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Birth date
- Email address
However, the process doesn’t end there. After you provide all the basic information, you’ll be offered to share a photo or multiple photos. If you’re not ready to add it right away, you can skip this step.
Then, a user needs to answer some basic questions about their appearance, education, marital status, religion, etc., and write short bios describing the user and the partner they are looking for.
After you give the answers, you’ll be redirected to the Personality & Interest page with some more questions about your traits and preferences. Then, you need to confirm your email address to access the website.
However, you can skip all these steps and go straight to the website after creating a basic account. You’ll have an empty, unverified profile—but it’s still an option.
Avoid fake profiles and bots
Everyone who’s going to use an online dating service, including this one, should follow safety rules to protect themselves from any kind of danger. Remember, there are no completely safe sites.
Rose Brides scams are real, too, and here’s how you can avoid them:
- Ignore all similar or auto-generated messages.
- Ignore users with low-effort accounts.
- Block all brides who ask for money.
- Block mail-order brides who find excuses not to share their contact details and keep you buying premium membership plans.
These are simple yet golden rules for any online daters.
Making contact on Rose Brides
- Messaging is the only communication feature
- Say Hello feature is aimed at making it easier to reach out to someone, but it’s buggy
- No special features like video chat feature, followers, gifts, etc.
- Free members can’t contact someone on the dating platform
The first thing our team noticed was that not so many communication features were offered. In fact, the only way to contact someone is to send a private message.
Yes, you can hotlist someone, and the user will see that in their Viewed & Hotlisted You list, but even if they contact you first, you won’t be able to read that message.
The Say Hello feature doesn’t always work properly. It’s supposed to work as a greeting message, but sometimes you just see it constantly loading, and the message is never sent.
Basically, there are no alternatives to messaging, which, of course, doesn’t improve the experience for users.
Rose Brides profiles: Details and examples
- Access to profiles is free and unlimited
- Members can share photos but not videos
- Members can give each other’s profiles 1-5 stars
- There are About Me & About My Match descriptions
The quality of profiles on this international dating site isn’t very high. Positive reviews claim that the user activity here is high, but what we saw were just a bunch of mediocre profiles with one photo and some dry basic information.
ʼThe About Me and About My Match sections give users some chance to stand out, but, for some reason, few use that chance. That’s why we assume that many of the accounts are fake.
If you didn’t fill in your detailed info during registration, you can do it later in your account. There are fields to add:
- Basic information — age, preferred age of a partner, location
- Appearance — weight, height, body type, eye color, hair color, etc.
- In My Own Words information — detailed self-description and description of a partner
- About Myself details — education, occupation, religion, etc.
- Personality & Interests — hobbies, favorite movies, music genres, etc.
- Photos — you can add as many photos as you want to for free
But what exactly do profiles on this dating site look like? We’ve selected a few examples for you.
On this dating site, just like on many other similar platforms, female profiles are usually more detailed than male profiles.
Still, it largely depends on the user, but you’ll need to make some effort to find high-quality pages, especially considering there are no special search filters that would allow you to see only the best profiles.
Men rarely write detailed descriptions and add more than 1-2 photos, and that’s a problem. You need to start a conversation with a user to learn more about him.
Messaging is unlimited for all premium members, but it just takes too much time to find someone who actually meets your expectations.
As you can see, though these profiles can’t be called fake or empty, they still don’t contain much useful information on a user (note that you’ll see the full version of the page only if you set up an account on the site).
Female profiles are usually more detailed. Still, there are many women with short bios and just 1–2 photos.
The second profile looks more detailed and is ranked higher by other users, and that’s understandable. The more photos you have and the more you tell about yourself, the more popular you will be on RoseBrides and any other online dating site.
So, what’s the verdict of our RoseBrides.com review? Is RoseBrides legit or is it another scam dating app? I’d rather say that if you choose this dating service, finding a perfect match will be possible yet not easy.
The site’s user interface, which is very outdated, ruins the experience. There are not so many communication features, and many profiles are low-effort. Still, the dating community is large, so you can try your luck here, but you still should understand the risks mostly associated with low effectiveness.
Is RoseBrides available worldwide?
Yes, though the site is considered a Slavic mail-order bride site, it connects women and men worldwide and actually has more members from Latin countries than from Eastern Europe. Anyway, there are no restrictions for users from any country.
How can I register on Rose Brides?
You only need to browse the official RoseBrides.com site, find the sign-up link, fill in the form, add a photo (mandatory for women and optional for men), and then provide more information about yourself by writing self-descriptions and answering multiple additional questions.
How do I verify my email address?
You have two options. You can copy and paste your verification code from the email sent by Rose Brides or follow the link from the same email.