TheLuckyDate Review 2023
|♀ / ♂||55% ladies/45% gentlemen|
|👍 Good For||Flirt, Casual dating, Serious relationship|
|⌛ Age Distribution||25-45 y.o.|
|📱 Mobile Friendly||Yes|
TheLuckyDate is a dating platform designed for online dating worldwide for different relationships. It’s easy-to-use, it’s reputable, trusted, and it has thousands of real ladies from almost any country in the world.
We reviewed the website in detail, looked into even the most remote corners, and wrote this TheLuckyDate review.
Overall TheLuckyDate.com Rating
|Ease of Use||4.4/5|
TheLuckyDate in 1 minute
- One of the world’s most popular dating sites with swipes and likes
- The platform has a mobile-adapted version
- An extensive database of profiles around the world who are looking for a variety of things
- Well-structured profiles with many details, divided into a cloud of tags and a self-description
- Ability to use night and day theme
- Likes, favorites, stickers, and other interesting communication tools
- Really affordable money policy
- Free registration and partially free features
- Customer support is available from the first minute of registration
- Quick access to free features
- No videos in profiles
- TheLuckyDate app is free to download
- Minimum negative reviews about the site on other platforms
Find real girls from TheLuckyDate
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Who is really signed up here?
|Most visited by||United States, Denmark, Ukraine, Canada|
|Average age of female and male users||Most women are in their 20s (21-28 years old). Most men are in their 40s (38-47 years old)|
|Female members are from||Eastern Europe and Asia (Southeast Asia in particular)|
TheLuckyDate success stories
Steven and Duangkamol
Duangkamol, a 25-year-old Thailand mail order bride, met Steven online 3 years ago.
They both had serious intentions and wanted to find a life partner—and after 6 months of online communication, they understood they finally found what they needed.
Steven met his Thai lady in September 2019—he proposed to her 3 months later, and it took them a year and a half to take the K-1 visa because of 2020 restrictions.
Now, this American man and his Thai woman are living a happy family life in Decatur.
Mike and Arfaana
Arfaana is a Medicine student from Karachi, Sindh. She has never been married in her 25 years-old, and she was totally ok with that – but in 2020, she decided to find a decent man.
Local men were not an option for her – she wanted a loyal, caring, and respectful partner. That’s why she started using various online dating sites for Pakistani brides – and that’s how she met Mike. They met twice – once in Pakistan and once in Thailand when Mike had a vacation.
They haven’t married yet – all those delays because of the pandemic slowed down the process of getting a K-1 visa. However, they are certainly planning to get together and to become a family – and we are sure they’ll succeed!
Steven and Sofia
Like many Italian women, Sofia wanted to find a serious, stable, and respectful partner. Like many Italian women, she failed—it turned out that most local men of her age were not into the idea of family life.
Sofia, a 21 year-old-student from Torino, met Steven (41, NYC) on a dating site in 2021. They chatted and talked about everything at first, and soon they decided to meet in person. As Sofia says, this was the best decision in her life.
After the first few dates, Steven was so charmed by this beautiful lady he couldn’t resist and proposed to her. We collected a lot of success stories, but this is surely one of the quickest marriage proposal stories we’ve ever seen.
Natalie and Mike
Nathan, a 35-year-old medical doctor from Texas, always knew that Slavic countries are a perfect place to find the most beautiful women. That’s why he signed up on a website with Czech mail order brides in 2019—and that’s why he started searching for a future wife online.
Czech Republic wasn’t the only Slavic country he focused on, but he forgot about other countries after meeting Natalie. She is a 26-year-old physician from Prague, and they had a lot in common—from their profession to their serious intentions.
They met in person the same year, and they spent some fantastic weeks in Prague—Mike was charmed with this beautiful country, with Natalie’s beauty and character, and with the fact they were so suited for each other.
After a few more meetings, Mike decided to propose to Natalie—they got married in 2020 and 10 months ago, she got a K-1 visa and moved to the United States.
Advantages & disadvantages of the service
- Very simple interface—perfect for both beginners and experienced users
- Nice mobile version of the website that works perfectly on almost all devices
- Thousands of profiles from various countries of the world
- A lot of confirmed profiles with a Verified badge—such profiles are 100% real
- Very convenient live chat
- Simple registration
- 2,000 free credits for all new users
- Only one credit package available
- No mobile app
- Poor search tool—only a few search filters are available
- Not the most popular dating website—only 75,000 unique monthly visitors
Latest user experiences
Pricing on TheLuckyDate
TheLuckyDate isn’t a free dating website. You can sign up here for free, of course, as well as visit profiles of the foreign girls and Western men, and even like their pictures for free—but basically, that’s all. If you’re going to communicate with the ladies, you’ll need to buy some credits—TheLuckyDate has a credit system, which is quite common when it comes to such websites.
Here’s how it works: you buy some credits, and then, you exchange them for various services (we’ll talk about these services later).
But the good news is that you do not need to buy these credits right away—you can send some messages for free here. The thing is, TheLuckyDate has a great offer for new customers—right after the registration, all the new members get 2,000 credits for free!
The only problem with the credits here is that this platform offers only one credit package—you can only buy 2,000 credits for $3, there are no other packages available on this site.
There are two payment methods available—you can purchase credits with your credit card or with your PayPal wallet. The auto-renewal option is present as well—so once you run out of credits, you’ll be charged automatically.
Can you try TheLuckyDate for free?
Right now, after registration, you get access to free features:
- Profile visits
- Profile editing
- Find matches
- Adding to favorites
- Sending likes
- Using dating site search
- 1,200 free credits
- Contacting the support
To start conversations with the best matches, you should buy credits.
- Live chat
- Exchange stickers in chat
- Photo Sharing
Who is TheLuckyDate for and not for?
|TheLuckyDate is good for women and men who…||TheLuckyDate is bad for women and men who…|
|✅ Dislike filling out long profiles||❌ Like to read long structured profiles|
|✅ Dislike reading long profiles||❌ Prefer online dating with long letters|
|✅ Prefer quick search||❌ Like dating websites with many tariffs|
|✅ Want to find friends, fun or other dating experience around the world||❌ Need advanced search loves subscription sites|
|✅ Want to find friends or relationships in their country||❌ Dislike the swipe system subscriptions rather than specific services offered|
|✅ Who do not like communication through letters||❌ Want to meet women or men exclusively for marriage|
|✅ Who cares about the affordable price of the dating website|
Signing up at TheLuckyDate
- Fill out a short registration form
- Confirm your registration using the link in the email
- Add pictures to the gallery to receive more messages
- Save your password in your browser and log into the website automatically
Registration on the website is no different from registration on other similar platforms. The process is straightforward and only takes a couple of minutes. You need to talk about your location, search filters, and physical parameters.
After that, you will be able to use the site. You will also need to confirm your mail, but you can start searching and chatting with other users even without verification.
Avoid fake profiles and bots
- Pay attention to how your interlocutor communicates. Do they respond to your messages, or do they write templates in response? Keep track of whether female members (or men) write to you by name, ask personalized questions, and remember the facts from the correspondence.
- Analyze photos. If they look alive and natural, then there is nothing to fear. If you think the image is of an actress/actor or of a model, use Google Images to check it out.
- Transfer communication to WhatsApp or another messenger when you are ready. Don’t delay the video call. It’s in your best interest to check if the correspondent in the photo matches the person in reality.
Making contact on TheLuckyDate service
- “Chat now” button in profiles under self-description
- Exchange photos, stickers in chat
- You need to buy credits to chat
- Studying profiles is free
It is simple to start communication with the user of the service. It may seem like a disadvantage to some, but TheLuckyDate provides only one opportunity for communication—through chats. You can exchange pictures, stickers, and text messages. To do this, you need to go to a fascinating profile and click the “Chat now” button. Also, you can immediately use emoticons, and when you open the chat window, you can add stickers and send enticing pictures.
Girls and guys on TheLuckyDate are open to communication, and it won’t take you long to strike up an exciting conversation.
TheLuckyDate profiles: Personalization and specialties
The profiles are quite detailed on this dating platform—and since most female profiles are detailed, male profiles should be detailed, too. Thus, you can upload pictures, write a profile bio, and enter a lot of information about yourself—from height and weight to occupation and education level. Here are some other actions and profile options available for you on this website. You can:
- Edit your profile at any time
- Be sure to include your Date of birth and location
- Use light and dark theme for TheLuckyDate
- Add, edit and delete profile photos
- Tags show basic information
- Use the “biography” section to add information about yourself and attract as many of the right users as possible
“Attracting as many women as possible” isn’t that hard on this platform, to be fair. You only need to write a full bio and upload some great pictures. Here are some tips related to your profile picture:
- Tip 1: smile. This simple advice has been relevant for many years, but it is challenging to overestimate. A smiling person always looks more attractive than a serious and strict one.
- Tip 2: show what you live. You probably have a hobby that spices up your life. Even if it is reading books, a photo with books will look more attractive than a simple selfie.
- Tip 3: add lots of photos. The more pictures you add, the more attention you’ll get. We guarantee you. Add portraits, full-length images, travel pictures, and just good shots, but always fresh ones.
The profile structure on TheLuckyDate is conditionally divided into three parts: photos, answers to basic questions in tags, and self-description. Thanks to this separation, profiles look exciting and are easy to read.
We noted that most of the profiles of girls on the platform are well-filled, and male ones are less detailed. Still, people add 3-6 sentences about themselves and their future partners in the biography section, and the tags are also filled out.
How to make your profile interesting
We recommend adding many details to your profile, but not boring members with too much information. Tell about yourself, but keep it short, exciting, in your style.
All this will help you attract the right girl or boy, but do not forget to add high-quality photos; this is the first thing that users of dating sites pay attention to. If you add enough information to your profile, you will get many messages from young ladies or men, depending on who you are looking for.
What makes TheLuckyDate different from other sites? Is TheLuckyDate worth it?
This isn’t the most convenient and the most advanced platform in the world, to be fair—I’ve seen the sites with more search filters, more messaging tools, and more credit packages than the LuckyDate offers. However, this doesn’t mean that TheLuckyDate isn’t worth the money—it’s a solid, reputable, and a very popular platform for those who want to meet women from other countries.
Thousands of young ladies, convenient interface, nice mobile version of the site—I believe that TheLuckyDate is 100% worth trying. After all, you don’t need to pay right away—you’ll get 2,000 free credits after the registration.
Alternative dating sites in other regions
|1||UkraineBrides4You||Eastern Europe||Read review|
|4||LatinFeels||Latin America||Read review|
As you can see in our The Lucky Date dating site review, the site is designed for people from different countries. It is very convenient because you never know where you can create an active or bright acquaintance.
To create an account on the site, you need to follow a series of simple steps: go to the site, fill out a questionnaire with several questions and confirm registration through a link in an email.
No, photos are available only to members. Women and men see them in search, but search engines don’t index the profiles on the site.
The site is popular among female members and male users of all ages. Still, the most popular age of users is 30-45 years old, as on popular dating platforms, according to customer reviews of TheLuckyDate. No matter what age you are looking for, you are sure to find a partner on The Lucky Date.
I personally hate the search tool here. It’s like there is NO search tool here actually, you just choose the country and then swipe like 10 profiles or something. That’s not how it should look like on a good dating site and although everything else is ok, I’M BEGGING PLEASE FIX YOUR SEARCH!!!!
What I like is the chat. What I don’t like is everything else. Yeah they give you 2000 credits for no reason, but it doesn’t compensate for the quality of search tools and messaging tools and all that. If you are looking for something new, you can try it, but don’t expect an A+ site.