Turkish Mail Order Brides: Popularity, Cost & Legality in 2024
If you want to know more about how and where to meet Turkish girls for marriage, take a look at this rating with the most effective online platforms for communication!
Turkey isn’t the most popular mail order bride country—in 2019, 149 Turkish brides married Americans and in 2010, there were 106 such girls. Not too many, but enough to understand that international online dating is popular in this country.
Here, you’ll find literally everything you want to know about dating Turkish women. How to find a Turkish wife? How much does it cost to bring a Turkish woman to the US? And why are Turkish ladies worth dating? The answers are waiting for you here.
|❤️ Success rate
|🇹🇷 Popular Turkish cities with brides
|Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa
|💰 Average cost of a Turkish bride
|$1,000 – $5,000
|⌛ Average age of Turkish brides
|💔 Divorce rate
3 Best Sites to Meet Turkish Women in 2024
Turkish wives: statistics you didn’t know about Turkish women
- When it comes to the average age of women at marriage, this country is closer to post-Soviet and Middle Eastern countries—Turkish women typically get married around 24 years old. That’s pretty similar to what one could see in such countries as Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iraq, Iran, etc. Women in neighboring European countries such as Bulgaria and Greece tend to get married much older (27 and 30 years old, respectively).
- Turkish women want to have at least 2 children. The total fertility rate (number of births per 1 woman) in Turkey is 2.0—it’s much higher than the one of the United States (1.6). But still, Turkey isn’t the highest-fertility country in the world, and its fertility rate is slowly declining (like in most developed and developing countries).
- The previous piece of information is even more interesting, taking into account the mean age of mothers at the birth of their first child in Turkey. Thus, modern Turkish women typically have their first child around 26-27 years old (the mean age is 26.5 years old). This means that for most Turkish women, it takes 2 years after the wedding to become ready to have a baby—by the way, this rate is similar to what one can see in the United States where the mean age at first birth for women is 26.3 years old.
- As for the divorce rate, it’s 1.6 divorces per 1,000 people in Turkey—it’s close to the world’s average rate, but it’s increasing slowly. Thus, the number of divorces increased by 27.46% in 2022 compared to 2021—and 1 out of 3 divorces takes place within the first 5 years of marriage.
Why choose Turkish women?
If you’re going to find Turkish wife, congratulations—it’s a very wise decision because Turkish brides are just great. But what exactly makes Turkish ladies for marriage so great, and why is Turkey such a popular destination for American men who want to find a wife?
We believe that there are at least 3 reasons why Turkish women are worth marriage. Here they are.
- Turkish brides are just gorgeous. It’s all about the unique blend of genes and about Turkish history—this territory has been the melting pod for Asians and Europeans for thousands of years! But it’s not only about the natural beauty, of course—modern Turkish women have a great sense of style and are very confident, which makes them even more attractive to men.
- Turkish women are traditional. This is a Muslim country with a traditional and patriarchal society—although it’s not as conservative as in some other Muslim countries in the region, women’s roles here are clearly defined and many Turkish people still think that women must stay home and focus on family instead of career and education. However, young women from the biggest Turkish cities have more Westernized values and views.
- They are both confident and very feminine. Turkish women are assertive, proud, independent, and strong—but at the same time, they are extremely feminine and passionate. It’s all about Turkish history, culture, and society again—as a result, modern women in this country are Westernized and share many traditional Muslim values.
Success stories from Turkey
Alara and John
John, a 35-year-old musician from New York, has wanted to find Turkish girl for marriage since 2016—that year, he first visited Turkey and was impressed by the women who lived there. He had never dated women from Turkey before—what’s more, he had never dated women from any other country except for the United States.
However, when she signed up for AsiaMe, he understood that dating local women from other countries isn’t harder than meeting Western ladies! He met Alara, a 22-year-old model from Ankara, in 2017—she wanted to try dating Western men because she thought they were more loving, caring, and loyal than the guys from Turkey. John exceeded her expectations—he was very serious about online dating, and he wanted to find a wife, not a girl, to spend several nights with.
They first met in person in 2018—and 1 year later, in 2019, John proposed to her. Today, the couple lives in New York—and these two look incredibly happy with their family life.
Burcu and Michael
Michael was 25 when he first visited Istanbul—and since that time (2010), he was charmed with Turkish culture and history. 10 years later, he learned about Turkish brides for marriage—and since then, his life has changed dramatically.
He signed up on several dating platforms, chatted with dozens of ladies, and even had romantic relationships with some of them—but when he met Burcu, everything became serious.
Burcu is a 22-year-old student from Istanbul who, like most girls on this site, was genuinely interested in meeting a foreign guy—but she definitely couldn’t call herself a “bride” before she met Michael. They met in person within 3 months of their first online dialogue—and at the beginning of 2022, they married in the capital of Turkey.
They had a fancy wedding party that began at the Bosphorus Bridge—probably the most romantic place in Turkey. Today, they’re waiting for her CR-1 visa to come—and in several months, Burcu will go to the US.
Why do Turkish girls for marriage seek Western men?
The number of Turkish mail order wives who marry American men every year isn’t that high—typically, there are about 100-150 new K-1 visa holders from this country. The number of Turkish mail order brides on the dating sites is much higher than that—this shows us that the idea of finding a foreign partner is quite popular among sexy Turkish women. Why?
We believe that the main reason why Turkey brides search for foreign men is the qualities of foreign men.
Just to make it clear: Turkish men are not bad at all—they are masculine, they are fun, and they are great when it comes to dating and romantic things. However, some of them are not that great when we’re talking about long-term relationships and about family life.
The problem is, there are Turkish men who see having an affair as nothing wrong—what’s more, they often don’t think they must be loyal to their wives after the marriage. It’s just about their culture and about how their society works—but it’s obvious that Turkish brides, especially the young and educated ones, expect different things from marriage and relationships.
American men who use Turkish mail order bride dating sites are usually more serious about what they want—typically, they are looking for a serious relationship with a Turkish lady. This is the main reason why Turkish mail order brides want to find foreign husbands—because they think foreign men are very responsible and have more serious intentions when it comes to dating.
How to find Turkish brides?
Finding a Turkish mail order bride is not that difficult and definitely not too time-consuming. Just follow this simple step-by-step guide, and you’ll find thousands of hot mail order brides to chat with!
- First, choose an online dating service with Turkish mail order brides. Read all the reviews and test the sites to understand which Turkish bride platform works best for you.
- Then, visit site and create a profile. Upload your best photos and make sure your profile bio looks catchy and interesting—it’s extremely important if you want to attract a beautiful Turkish woman on dating services.
- Buy some credits or use a bonus offer for new customers. The point is, most Turkish bride websites are not free to use: you’ll need to buy credits to chat with women on the absolute majority of these sites.
- Start chatting! The best websites with local girls have thousands or even tens of thousands of hot women for marriage. You just need to use advanced search filters to find women who meet your requirements.
🇹🇷 Find Turkish girls online
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Is it legal to buy a Turkish bride?
Hundreds of Turkish wives enter the United States every single year on a K-1 visa. This means it’s 100% legal for a Western man to meet a woman from this beautiful country and to get her to the US. It’s not just marrying a Turkish woman that is completely legal—it’s also bringing your Turkish wife to the United States that you can surely do without worries and problems.
What’s even more interesting, your Turkish wife will be able to become a US citizen in 3 years after getting a K-1 visa.
Try to calculate the cost of Turkish mail order bride
❗ Note, to calculate the cost of a Turkish bride, select the Asian region
How much does a Turkish mail order bride cost?
An expression to ‘buy a mail order bride’ simply means to spend some money on communication with girls of your dreams, so obviously, you cannot buy a Turkish wife. But the whole online dating thing doesn’t cost too much.
In general, you can spend from $20 to $100 per month, depending on your habits, preferences, and the website you’ve chosen.
However, it depends on the services and features you’re going to use to contact your Turkish woman. Typically, such messaging tools as live chat are cheaper than such services as video chat or voice calls.
After the online dating stage, you’ll surely need to meet that Turkish girl you chatted with. In most cases, American men who date Asian women spend around 2 weeks in a foreign country. A 2-week trip is usually enough to meet several girls and to have several dates with each of them.
Here’s how much a 2-week trip to Turkey will cost you:
- Tickets from the US to Turkey cost $500-$900 (round-trip). The cost depends on the season and on the number of stoppings (a direct flight would always be more expensive than a flight with several stoppings).
- A hotel room will cost you around $170-$350, depending on the type of a hotel.
- Local transportation (buses, taxis) will cost you around $80-$100 for 2 weeks.
- Intercity transportation (buses, trains) is more expensive – you’ll pay around $30 per day.
- Food is quite cheap in Turkey—you’ll need to pay around $150-$250 for 2 weeks.
- Entertainment and activities—$350 for 2 weeks.
Obviously, that’s not all. Thus, if you want to bring your Turkish woman to the US, you’ll probably need to pay for a K-1 visa, too. This type of visa is extremely popular among Turkish women for marriage who get married to American men. A K-1 visa costs $1,200, and you’ll also need to pay $1,000 for a Green card.
The wedding in Turkey can be eye-watering expensive—but it can also be quite moderate-priced, it depends on your wishes and ideas only. The average cost of a wedding in this country is around $4,000-$5,000, but a fancy wedding party with hundreds of family members, live music, and a designer dress might cost up to $15,000 or even more.
How to date Turkish girls?
Dating Turkish girls for marriage might be difficult because of a language barrier and, what’s more important, a cultural barrier. But not with this video—here, you’ll find the most useful information and tips on the dating Turkey mail order brides topic!
The challenges of an international marriage with a Turkish bride (and how to overcome them)
You can start a happy family with someone who shares your values and beliefs or turn your family life into a disaster if you choose a partner who can’t compromise and has the opposite views of life and family. Cultural background isn’t the most important thing here.
Nonetheless, ignoring cultural differences and the potential difficulties of cross-cultural marriages isn’t the best strategy, either. So, here are a few things you should be aware of before you start looking for a Turkish wife.
- Strict family hierarchy. It’s not a problem for more conservative men who believe that hierarchy is perfectly normal, but you still should keep in mind that it’s the husband who takes responsibility for the entire family, an older child who takes care of younger siblings, etc.
- Relationships with other women won’t be tolerated. It’s not just that Turkish women are a bit more jealous because of their cultural background—communication between a married man and other women is often socially discouraged and even unacceptable. You may need some time until your Turkish wife gets used to Western traditions in this regard if she’s pretty conservative.
- Language barrier. Though English is commonly spoken in tourist spots in Turkey, the total number of English speakers is just 17% of the population. It takes time for all the couples to start really understanding each other, and the only thing they need in this case is enough patience.
As we’ve mentioned previously, there are a lot of benefits to marrying Turkish women, but the question is always whether the pros outweigh the cons for you personally. If yes, just remember that you’ll be able to overcome all the challenges if you and your partner treat each other and each other’s cultures with respect.
Character traits, appearance, kind nature—Turkish ladies are a perfect option for every man who wants to meet a traditional woman from another country.
Thousands of women from Turkey are waiting for a message from an American man right now, and you can easily meet all these women without even leaving your home.
Yes! There are tens of thousands of Turkish brides on international dating services, and there are hundreds of Turkish brides who move to the United States every year. Remember that it’s important to use only verified dating sites if you want to meet real women from Turkey.
No. A free international dating website is typically a website with low-quality profiles, without ID verification, and without any anti-scam measures. If you want to feel safe, it’s highly recommended to use paid Turkish dating websites.
Typically, a Turkish mail order bride website costs around $100 per month. You can spend less than that if you only stick to live text chat, or you can spend much more than that if you are going to use video chat and other premium features such as gift delivery.